Bowflex Workouts That Really Work - Guaranteed
If your shopping around for a Bowflex you probably want to know which Bowflex workouts really work and how you can show off your new muscles for summer. As someone who's worked out on a Bowflex since college, I can attest their home gyms pack all the exercises I need to get fit. Below, you'll find what I consider the best Bowflex workouts for real results!
You'll need the following to begin a successful Bowflex workout:
1. A Bowflex Home Gym (duh!)
2. A stop watch to time your breaks and rest intervals between sets.
3. A notebook or journal to document your repetitions, sets, and weight numbers.
4. A Workout frequency of 3-4 times a week.
5. Number of repetitions 12 per set
Your Bowflex Workout Basics:
o Chest - bench press 12 reps, 4 sets
o Back - seated rows 12 reps, 4 sets
o Biceps - bicep curls 12 reps, 5 sets
o Calves - seated calf raises 15 reps, 4 sets
o Shoulders - shoulder press 12 reps, 4 sets
o Triceps - seated triceps extensions 12 reps, 4 sets
o Legs - squats 15 reps, 3 sets
o Abs - 30 reps, 3 sets
How To Perform your Bowflex Workouts:
1. Select a weight that you can perform a maximum of 15 reps.
2. Take a break of 30 seconds to 1 minute between sets.
3. Record the mounts of reps and resistance you perform for each set.
4. Perform these Bowflex workouts for 6 weeks.
With a proper diet, discipline, and some cardiovascular activity you should notice a significant increase in your energy levels, lower body fat, and a more muscular look. You'll be able to show off our new muscles in as little as 6 weeks if you complete this program.