How to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat? 5 Fat Blasting Tips!
Below are 6 fat burning tips on how to get rid of lower belly fat!
1. Whether you are losing weight, getting rid of belly fat or losing inches off your waist - this is how to get rid of lower belly fat; Don't make drastic changes over night.
It's too difficult to give your present habits the flick. The best way to lose belly fat is to make simple healthy switches ... and just growing into it.
Healthy habits you should consider are reducing your calorie intake by using reduced fat products, cut the salt by making use of reduced salt options, increase the fiber in your diet by always choosing wholemeal and wholegrain options, add more veggies than listed in your recipe to fill up your plate and help hit the recommended 5 serves a day, add oat bran to casseroles and meat dishes for fiber boost, and finally give deep frying a miss, opt for a roast or stir fry instead.
Make it a point to include these changes on a periodical basis, and let it grow into you. Over time, this will become second nature and your health will feel the benefits of the small changes.
2. Avoid trigger foods and dining with big eaters. Avoid having your favorite foods in the house or going out with friends you know eat a lot or make you feel guilty if you don't polish off everything they cook for you. They only make you feel more stressed and more inclined to binge.
Avoid walking past your favorite bakery or stopping at a service station when you're feeling tired or stressed - it's too easy to buy a bag of lollies to eat on your way home!
3. Read this carefully...as this is truly how to get rid of lower belly fat - CURB your cravings! To do that, you need to load up on good kinds of foods that consists of Fiber and whole-grains. Foods like veggies, fruits, fish, skinless chicken, lean meat, whole-meal bread are great ways to load up on nutrition. Remember, fiber keeps you full longer and help you get rid of stubborn belly fat!
4. Your workout program should always be evolving as long as you apply enough training stimulus (resistance) to boost muscle strength and growth. For continual results, increase the demand on the muscles by increasing the weight or the number of repetitions, performing more sets or reduce rest time between sets. By doing so, you are constantly stimulating the muscle a little differently - and burn more calories.
5. This is how to get rid of lower belly fat ... Do not waste too much time on Sit Ups, Crunches and other Ab gimmicks. There's no point wasting hours and hundreds of reps to do them as these exercises do not get rid of lower belly fat efficiently. A combination of good nutrition, high intensity cardio training and challenging compound workouts are the most effective ways to get rid of stubborn belly fat fast!
Thanks for reading!
If you found this to be article useful to you or someone else, please share it with your friends!